Northeast Portland – MLK
3716 NE MLK Jr. Blvd
Portland, Oregon 97212
Our Northeast Portland site (also known as King) is located convenient to mass transportation and offers free parking.
The care at our King location focuses on whole health. We know that there are close connections between mental and physical health. When you receive care at King, we’ll talk with you about how you feel overall and conduct a basic health evaluation such as blood pressure and weight, so we can ensure you get all the support you need toward restored wellbeing.
Our King site is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, providing integrated primary and behavioral health care services.
- Adult Addictions (Substance Use Disorder)
- Adult Addictions/PCR
- Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Adult Outpatient Mental Health
- Adult Rehab
- Child & Family Outpatient Mental Health
- Older Adult Outpatient Mental Health
- Problem Gambling Treatment Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Supported Employment
- Youth Addictions