Get in touch with us. To schedule an appointment at one of our clinics, please call 503-645-9010 or (Toll-Free) 888-645-1666, or e-mail email@example.com. If this is an emergency, please dial 911.
To access your medical records, please FAX a Release of Information to our Records department at 503.645.6015 or call us at 503.645.3581 x2701.
Choose from the following options.
- General Contact: Get more information or provide feedback about our services and programs.
- Service Request: Schedule an appointment at one of our clinics.
- Make A Donation: Make a significant contribution to the important work of LifeWorks NW with a monetary donation.
- Donate Goods Or Services: Help someone succeed—provide our programs with much needed items.
- Inquire About Planned Giving: Find out more about how to recognize the important work of LifeWorks NW in your estate plan.
- Volunteer Your Time: Volunteering your time at LifeWorks NW is a great way to help make a difference in our community.
- Internships & Practicum: Learn more about opportunities for students at LifeWorks NW.
- Communications and Media Inquiries: Contact Communications Manager, Deb Flickinger at 503.645.3581, x5722 or after hours 503.550.2947 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sign up for our Newsletter: Receive regular updates on LifeWorks NW news, events, programs and services information.
14600 NW Cornell Road
Portland, OR 97229