During November, December and early January, LifeWorks NW’s outpatient sites will be closed for several holidays. Appointments won’t be scheduled for those days.
We’ll be closed:
- Thanksgiving – Thursday, November 24
- Day after Thanksgiving – Friday, November25
- Christmas (Observed) – Monday, December 26
- New Year’s Day (Observed) – Monday, January 2
If you’re experiencing a crisis during a closure, you can reach our night, weekend and holiday line at 971-244-4635.
If you are experiencing an emergency, please call 911 or the suicide prevention lifeline at 988.
Our Hawthorn Walk-in Center for mental health and addictions care is not able to accept unscheduled walk-ins. Washington County community members who need help should call the Washington County Crisis Line at 503-291-9111. The line is answered every day of the year, 24 hours a day, by trained professionals who can help decide the best option for care. This may include:
- Assistance by phone
- Connection with Hawthorn staff
- Arranging for mobile crisis response
The holiday season can be a difficult time for mental health, so please don’t hesitate to reach out to any of these resources if you’re struggling. You are not alone!