10700 SW Beaverton-Hillsdale HWY, Building 1, Suite 011
Beaverton, OR 97005
Phone: (503) 641-1475
Fax: (503) 641-8548
8 a.m.-8 p.m.
8 a.m.-6 p.m.
9:30 a.m.-3 p.m.
Our Beaverton site is located convenient to mass transportation and offers free parking.
The care at our Beaverton location focuses on whole health. We know that there are close connections between mental and physical health. When you receive care at Beaverton, we’ll talk with you about how you feel overall and conduct a basic health evaluation such as blood pressure and weight, so we can ensure you get all the support you need toward restored wellbeing.
Our Beaverton site is a Certified Community Behavioral Health Clinic, providing integrated primary and behavioral health care services.
- Adult Addictions (Substance Use Disorder)
- Adult Intensive Outpatient (IOP)
- Adult Outpatient Mental Health
- Adult Rehab
- Child & Family Outpatient Mental Health
- Older Adult -- Medicare only
- Older Adult Outpatient Mental Health
- Problem Gambling Treatment Services
- Psychiatric Services
- Supported Education
- Supported Employment
- Youth Addictions