Envisioning a Life full of meaning?
Flexible jobs in Clackamas County, Multnomah County, Washington County.
Many mental health clinician positions are eligible for up to $150,000 in student loan repayment programs. Remote, On-site or Combination jobs are available.
Whether you are a mental health or addiction counselor, a peer specialist, an administration or IT professional, or any of the many vital roles in our agency, you’ll become part of a team dedicated to improving lives and building community. A team reflective of the diverse populations we serve.
Take the first step!
Hear from Our Staff
Gelin on Her Passion for Working at LifeWorks NW
Traci on Treatment at LifeWorks NW
Orion - LGBTQ Employee
Emma - Certified Recovery Mentor
Cortney on Our Teams at LifeWorks NW
Tina on Career Advancement at LifeWorks NW
Benefited employees can choose from:
- Medical & Dental insurance and FSA options
- Agency contribution to retirement account or school loan repayment
- Employee Assistance Program
- Pet Insurance
- Credit Union membership
- And much more
Diversity, Respect, Inclusion
Join us! Become part of a team that is welcoming, respectful and inclusive of all who walk through our doors. Learn more about LifeWorks NW's DEI work.
- Diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. Our team represents various cultures and languages that are reflective of the diverse populations we serve.
- As an EEOO/AA employer, we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, socio-economic background, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
- Remote, on-site, combination and community-based jobs are available in Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County.
- COVID vaccinations are required by the state for all health care staff in Oregon.