LifeWorks NW Careers
Clackamas County, Multnomah County and Washington County
The LifeWorks NW vision is an inclusive world, where stigma fades and all people can live happy, healthy and meaningful lives.
LifeWorks NW is privileged to have served the Portland Metro Area since 1961. Our mission is to promote a healthy community by providing quality and culturally responsive mental health and addiction treatment services across the lifespan.
We value recovery and resilience, relationships and results. By providing people with the help they need, building community partnerships, and offering services that can change people’s lives, we help to build a foundation upon which our clients can face their personal challenges and reclaim their wellbeing.
Our team of mental health and addiction specialists knows that “life works” when people get the help they need. No matter which role you choose at LifeWorks NW, you’ll become a part of a team dedicated to changing the lives of others.
- Diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. Our team represents various cultures and languages that are reflective of the diverse populations that we serve.
- As an EEOO/AA employer, we are committed to ensuring that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender expression, socio-economic background, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
Join a team that values and strives to create an environment that is welcoming, respectful and inclusive of all who walk through our doors.
"In addition to loving the work with my team, families and the community, I appreciate that I am connected to an organization that has so many wonderful benefits that are family friendly."
- LURLENE, PROGRAM DIRECTOR
"I enjoy working with like-minded individuals who really just want to make a difference in our communities."
- DIANE, DIR. DIVERSITY AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT
"I look at this as a huge teamwork. Many thanks to Peer Support, doctors, program directors and front desk staff. All of these teams have enormous impact on clients’ overall wellness."
- JASON, SUPPORTED EMPLOYMENT SPECIALIST