Support Well-being for All
We depend on your generous contributions to help the tens of thousands of people who benefit from our services each year.
How Your Support Helps
Give a donation as a gift. Your contribution is an investment in our community’s healthy future, enabling us to respond to needs without sacrificing the quality for which we’re known.
Your gift may be tax-deductible to the extent allowed by the law. Our 501(c)(3) tax ID number is 93-0502822.
Please note this for your tax records.
Ways to Donate:
Giving takes all kinds of forms. However you choose to give, your donation expands opportunities for people to get the support they need.
- Circle of Wellness: members play a key role in our success. These generous donors pledge a minimum of $1,000 annually over five or more years. For more information on joining the Circle, please call Karen Warr, Director of Development Operations, at 503-617-3821.
- Planned Giving: One gift, a lifetime investment. You can give two ways:
- One-Time Donation: Click here to go directly to the donation page.
Other Ways to Donate
- Amazon Smile: Amazon Smile: Did you know that every time you shop on Amazon, you can benefit LifeWorks NW? When you shop on AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to the charitable organization of your choice. Shop Now.
- Fred Meyer Community Rewards: When you shop at Fred Meyer and use your Rewards card, you can benefit LifeWorks NW. Click here to register or re-enroll in the Fred Meyer Community Rewards program and designate LifeWorks NW (organization # YV999) as your charity of choice.
- Vehicle Donation: If you are interested in donating a car, truck or boat, please contact Karen Warr, director of Development Operations at 503-617-3821.
Giving back to our community is important to us. We want it to be a healthy place for our children and grandchildren. We know LifeWorks NW helps people of all ages to feel better. That's the kind of cause we like
"We've seen first-hand how difficult struggles with mental health and addiction issues can be. These conditions touch so many people, yet it can be a challenge to know how to help. Giving to LifeWorks NW is one way we can make a difference."
Our group of friends like to find spontaneous fun. When we get together we talk about the things that are important to us, like making our corner of the world a better place. We all agree that we want to support causes that mean something to us.