Even when life is difficult, every adult has inner strengths—and that’s where we start.
Caring LifeWorks NW counselors provide adult prevention, mental health and addiction services that focus on individual strengths to improve quality of life—all while keeping the adult in the community whenever possible.
At LifeWorks NW, we look for early warning signs of serious problems for adults—and then address the underlying causes to prevent those problems.
- For African-American adults at-risk of tobacco addiction, we provide education and prevention services, focusing on getting the adult and community involved in preventing tobacco use.
- For young parents and parents-to-be, LifeWorks NW offers training and support for creating strong parenting skills and a safe home environment.
- For families at-risk for abuse and interpersonal violence, our caring and dedicated team provides a full range of services to meet individual needs.
The pressures of adulthood—from parenting to employment and beyond—can be intense. LifeWorks NW is here to help. With a wide range of mental health counseling and treatment programs, we give adults hope.
- For adults with anxiety disorders, depression, past trauma, relationship issues and more, we offer tailored counseling.
- For adults with both substance abuse and mental health issues, our team offers assessment and treatment.
- For those with psychiatric disabilities, our counselors help match qualified adults with paid employment and treatment services.
- For adults with schizophrenia, bipolar disorder and other serious mental illnesses, our respected skills training staff provides the tools for successful independent living.
Addiction programs from LifeWorks NW serve the individual needs of adults struggling with substance abuse or addiction, and increase engagement in their own treatment.
- For individuals and families, we offer basic and in-depth therapy, as well as culturally responsive programs.
- For adults with Driving Under the Influence of Intoxicants (DUII) violations, rehabilitation and education programs by our DUII treatment team can help them gain control of their substance abuse.
- For gamblers and their families, our team offers individualized treatment, including thorough assessment and crisis response.