It seems like the Coronavirus (COVID-19) is changing everything—except our commitment to you. Now, more than ever, we recognize that consumers dealing with mental illness or substance use disorders need our help, and we want to serve you. Your mental health is as important to us as your physical wellbeing. At the same time, we understand that “social distancing” is crucial to avoid spreading this disease, and we are moving quickly to find the best ways to continue serving you, while keeping you and our staff safe.
- If you are a new consumer, please contact our Intake Department to schedule an appointment at 503-645-9010 or email email@example.com.
- We are consolidating outpatient sites to three on-site clinics, one in each county. (Beaverton, International Way-Milwaukie, and Rockwood). These sites are available for medication dispensing, injectables and psychiatric evaluation. Most appointments will be telephonic.
- All other outpatient sites will be serving current and new clients with telephonic appointments. If you already have an appointment, we’ll contact you with the phone number for the scheduled time. If you have a question, you can call your home site’s number and it will forward to staff.
- Our Crisis Clinic – Hawthorn Walk-In–is serving consumers in ways that recognize the need for protection and addressing crisis situations.
- We are keeping all residential sites open.
- Our prevention staff is providing services to clients by telephone and video. We will continue to make deliveries as appropriate.
We will be available for you through the duration of this pandemic and are making adjustments as quickly as possible to ensure safety for all.