Myth: Every teen drinks

Myth #25: “Every teen drinks.”

Facts:  Not true. Although 31% of teens said they drank alcohol in the past month that still leaves 69% who did not! If you choose not to drink, you’re definitely not alone.

This entry was posted in Myths Around Addiction & Mental Health. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.